Accent on Youth Summer Concert
Don’t miss our Summer Festival Concert on Saturday 11th May 2019 at 7:30 pm in the intimate setting of All Saints Church, Ecclesall with its wonderful acoustics.
Our gorgeous programme of music provides an opportunity for up and coming violinist Lizzie Dawson to to showcase her talents in two contrasting pieces by Beethoven and Monti. In addition the orchestra is performing three works from its core chamber music repertoire — but from very different musical periods with works by Haydn (1795); Ravel (1911) and Respighi (1927).
The full programme is:-
Ma Mere l’Oye (Mother Goose) by Ravel
Violin Romance in F by Beethoven
Trittico Botticelliano by Respighi
Czardas by Monti
Symphony No 104 by Haydn
Three ways to get your tickets
1) Buy tickets in advance direct from the Orchestra
We recommend that you reserve early as it will be popular! Tickets are available: –
- From orchestra members
- By email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pay via bank transfer (often easier than you think) or by cheque, or in cash
2) Buy tickets online with credit card or debit card
(Please note this option includes a booking fee which goes to our supplier and covers their costs, including payment processing)
3) Pay in cash at the door
Tickets will also be available on the door for cash only
How to get there
The Church is located between Ecclesall Road South and Ringinglow Road, click here for a map and more details about the venue.
- The venue is extremely well served by buses. The 88 goes past the Ringinglow Road entrance. Other buses, including the 65, 81, 82, 181, 215, 271 and 272 all go past the Ecclesall Road entrance to the church
- If you are planning to travel by car then on street parking is relatively plentiful both on Ringinglow Road and also on Ecclesall Road South